Neighbors and Friends,
Like many of you, Smoky Mountain Area Rescue Ministries is closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC and the World Health Organization in regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Sevier County and East Tennessee.
Those who are familiar with Smoky Mountain Area Rescue Ministries know the high standard of cleanliness we already have in place for our ministry and thrift store.
Services are continuing to be offered by Smoky Mountain Area Rescue Ministries, with these conditions being met.
– We are adding even more frequent cleaning of all surfaces, including counter tops, doors and door locks and other common areas using commercial grade disinfectant.
– We will have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available in our office for staff and clients
– Only one person is allowed to attend a scheduled appointment.
– Cloth face masks are recommended
– If you are not feeling well, appointment must be rescheduled.
As it has always been throughout our years in the ministry, our staff and client health and safety is our number one priority.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will communicate any updates as new information becomes available.
As always, we are thankful for your continued support of Smoky Mountain Area Rescue Ministries.
Director of Operations